- National Safety Council Defensive Driving Course for Insurance and Point Reduction
- Training for Emergency Vehicles such as Firetrucks and Ambulances
- Fork Lift Certification Program
- Driver Evaluation Programs / Driver Safety Programs
- Driver Upgrades and DOT Driver Evaluations
- CDL Road Test Service
- CDL Written Test Preparation Classes
- Refresher Training- To include accident prevention and driver safety
Commercial Driver Training School Hurley , Inc. is a vocational school founded in 1961 to offer courses in professional Tractor Trailer, Truck, and Bus Driving. CDL classes Hurley curricula was developed to fill the trucking industry’s need for well trained highly skilled drivers. The trucking industry in the USA is vast and employs millions of people.
Although the industry is so vast it has few training programs of its own. This brings the need of such schools as ours into focus. The curriculum at Commercial Driver training provides the students with a broad base of knowledge through class sessions and practical experience to take their place in the necessary and rewarding field as a professional tractor trailer, truck, or Bus Driver.