Driving School


Driving Lessons for:
Dump Truck
Tractor Trailers
Bus Training

What is the diffrence between a “class A” & “class B” CDL licence?

Class A – You can drive an “18 Wheeler”, Straight Truck and Dump Truck.
Class B – You can drive a ” straight Truck” and a dump truck
If you get the passenger and school bus endorsement – You can drive a coach bus and school bus.
This is a straight truck ( its smaller than an “18 wheeler”). Tank and Hazmat endorsements that you can get on your “CDL Class A or Class B”.
You will need a dot physical card from a medical facility to take your permit at DMV.
For Class A – Study sections 1,2,3,5 & 6.
For Class B – Study sections 1,2,3,5 (and section 4 and 10 for passenger and School Bus).

For more info visit : http://www.cdtschoolhurley.com/avocational-courses-non-accredited/


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s